Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Nose Waxing????

Boot Camp Day 2. Geezzzz, were my legs sore this morning. And we worked them again today. After the run we ran in place, did some jumping up and down, side to side like boxers do (not sure how I know THAT), and more ab crunches – a one-hour workout. Can I keep this up? So far, so good. Still no booze, caffeine or carbs. The weariness has gone away and been replaced with super energy. Now if the legs would cooperate I would be in business. They are okay to walk around on, it’s when I try to sit down or bend over that I realize it hurts like hell! It’s a good thing. . . or at least it better be.

After all that work, it was time for some pampering. We decided on the nail spa. I had my face waxed, starting with the brows and moving down to the NOSE. Can you believe it? They actually waxed my nose and not the inside. Some people get their crotch waxed, but Oh No, not me. I go for the nose wax. I had no clue there was hair on it but she showed me the proof. Weird. But now my nose, along with the rest of my face, is soft as a baby’s butt. I think that’s a good thing. The face buzz and a French manicure was a grand total of $17.50. The dollar is at 1.4! It’s like everything’s on sale. I continue to live quite well on my WalMart budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment